lunes, 20 de abril de 2009

Photograph (L)



Today, I'm going to talk about a photograph that I like it so much.
This photograph, I took it one month ago, I think; when my friends and me were in the "art's grass" that it is ubicated in the Art faculty.
It shows us in this order: Patricio, me, Zuelem and David.
They are my friends at university, and I love them a lot !
Zuelem isn't part of the psychology course anymore. She decided leaving the career for make a pre-university, take the PSU again and apply for medicine, the career that she really love it.
The "news"made feelling us a little sad but we want the best for her, so we supported her when she told us.
The picture like me, because it remembers me all the things that we made that day: all the jokes, laughter, conversations... everything.
That day, was one of the most beautiful days in the university and I'll remember how the first of many.

1 comentario:

  1. I like very much your photograph! I think is very nice that you have very good friends. I think is necessary for life.

    ResponderEliminar