viernes, 17 de abril de 2009

Facebook *_*



For this task I have a problem: I don't have a career-related website. I study psychology and this is my first year so I don't have so much knowledge about this kind of websites.

So I'll talk about a website that doesn't specifically related with my career but where you can find some information about it: facebook (www.facebook.com)I knew facebook because of internet, television and comments of my friends (It become very popular).
There are a lot information about many things in facebook'groups. For example, I belong to a group called "Latinoamerican psychology" where you can find information about international seminars, meetings, etc. Also, obviously, I belong to "University of Chile Psychology", this is a group that contain information like volunteer works, how you can find or get some particular books or any relevant material about psychology. You can find a lot of people like you, with same interests, new ideas, a lot of knowledge and experience. I really expect to be like them some day.
I visit facebook's group almost every day, because most of the time I check my profile (invitations of friends, groups, quiz, games, etc.) and then, if I want to, I visit the psychology groups. There is one that I didn't mention before: "psicomechones 2009". This is a very special group because is about us: the first-year's students of psychology.
There are a lot of incoherent information ajajaja, but also you can find comments about tests, activities, homeworks, etc.
This group is that I love more than any other, because is own group, it is about us. (L)
Finally, I can say that I enjoy a lot visiting this groups because they are so much entertaining, interesting and they constantly upload new useful information.

1 comentario:

  1. Yes, we are like twins =). I liked your description about Facebook, it was very interesting.

    See you soon :3.

    ResponderEliminar