lunes, 6 de abril de 2009

Notebook *



My favorite piece of technology is my notebook. I think that is the most greatest invent of the universe ! I like it, because you can do a lot of things with him. For example, I can speak with my friends when I'm chatting, I can review my e-mail, I can find information on the web for my homeworks or anything that I wanna know.

I got it before the last year in christmas time. My uncle gave to me at the end of the night, it was my last present. For me, it was a complete sorprise because I expected to receive it the next year when I get graduated!.

I use my computer every day at night. I sit in my bed and turned it. Then, I have to wait a little seconds for the programs and my antivirus start to work. So I open the messenger, the internet explorer page and my program "last fm" (music program) to listen some music. I use it sometimes just for chatting, another occations for write my summary about psichology class, to listen music, to upload my pictures in my fotolog's page, to check facebook, or just for play.

The life without the computers would be boring and complicated because we couldn't accede to many things when we want it. We couldn't speak with our friends all the time that we want to(because talk on the phone is so much expensive), we have to go to the library for take any information (books, magazines, newspaper, etc), we have to write all "with the hand" and the pencil (we can't print).

Well, if the computers doesn't exist, we'll get in troubles. The life became in chaos for a while (at least even we find a new way to put the things in order and more accessibles).


For all this, I love my notebook (L)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario