lunes, 15 de junio de 2009

My ideal job *___*


Definitively this semester has been really hard, uff! ...

Well, today I’m talking about my ideal job. This is to be a psychologist, I’m completely sure.

Not for nothing I decided to study this. I did it because it is what I love to do. (I mean, I like to analyze pleople).

I can’t imagine me doing another thing (it was so much difficult for me to find a profession and when I did it, I realized that it is the only thing that I can do better.

Obviously, the principal skills and qualities for that job are: to inspired confidence to pacient, to have the capacity to listen people, to have patience, to have knowledge about differents psychological theories, to have finalized the career, to be motivated and always believe that any problem can be result.

I think that I would be good in this job because I have many of the principal skills and qualities (I think that the aspect I need to promote is theories’s knowledge, because I know about it but only superficially).

I like to work in a public medical center, principally; because there I could have more contact with different kind of people, problems and situations (just a little population’s part can pay a psychologist in a private medical center or in a private consultation).


I think that it wouldn't be very difficult to find a job in this area (clinical psychology) because with pass of time, it is more necessary the psychological council (the world every time becomes more confuse and complicated). And my aunt (she is obstetrician) works in a public medical center and she said to me that she could get my a job when I finish my career (I hate to talk about the typical "pituto", but I think that is it useful for the first years).


That's all. Take care !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario