lunes, 8 de junio de 2009

My favourite subject


Hi! Today I'm going to talk about my favourite subject. It is called "Psychology"... yeah, I know, the name isn't very creative. This subject is a kind of introduction about many things, for example, we can learn about the perception, personality, psychology's history, motivation, life's development, etc. The teacher's name is Juan Enrique Wilson, and he is the best ! He teachs in a way that is so easy to learn and he has a enormous hability to explain the contents. The principal material that we use is a book that it is called "Psychology and life"; and it is a kind of bible for us because it contains all the basic information that a student has to know about psychology. Every class, teacher made a test about one of the book's chapter; this mean that we have to study every week.

I like because it is one of the few subjects that are related directly with my carrer. The another subjects, for example, history, philosophy... aren`t very related and I used to study in the school. "Psychology " is something new for me and completely interesting.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario