jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2009

Vote or not to vote

Today I’m going to write about the presidential elections.
Well, I must confess that I’m a quite ignorant about it, I have my opinion you know, but I’m not an expert and either I have a deep knowledge about politics.
Well, this year I’m not going to vote because at the beginning I didn’t have any idea about how can I elect so I preferred to not vote. Lately, I’ve been thinking about that I should be registered because I really like Arrate, maybe because he is communist or just because I don’t like anyone else.
I haven’t a particularly political position but I prefer to communist than the “right side”. I think that it is because I don’t believe in the right people's proposes, I feel that they don’t care about people only in business and money… When they say that something is for the well majority I don’t know what kind of idea they have about majority because every decision that they made, hardly it is useful to poor people. But I think communist people have more social consciousness or at least, they care about it. . That’s my perception.
About be a politician mmm.. I don’t know, I think that we need a new political party with new proposes, ideas, something that could make a connection with young people. But it doesn’t mean that I want to be a president, it just doesn’t seem to me interesting, I mean, no as a job. I prefer just be a psychologist.
I believe that it is important to get involved in politics, because is our country and we can’t be apart from it. Every decision that people take, it affects us, and “the politic” are everywhere: when you chose something, you give an opinion… you’re always in a position: agree or disagree. You can’t avoid it. Even the anarchist people have a position because they are involve in a society even when they reject it… and this is just because they aren’t nowhere, they belong to somewhere.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario