martes, 19 de mayo de 2009

My future


For today, I’m going to talk about my future.
I think that in the future I will be a professional Psychologist that will be working in a hospital or a psychological center.
I don’t think that I will have my personal consultation for that moment because first, I’ll need to take some experience with partners of discipline, to adapt to the system, etc.
In my personal life I’m not really sure what I’ll be doing. I think that I won´t be married because I’m going to be very young yet: just twenty three years old ! (and of course, I won’t have kids neither).
I suppose that I’ll have a little department (I don’t know where and I don’t care for now), what it’ll be paid by me. I think (and I hope so) that I’ll be a independent woman, with my money, stuffs, car, department, and my life.
I expect to know somebody who I can start a nice relationship because I adore be in love ajajaja, but principally, because I would like to start a serious relationship with a young, professional and serious guy, without the complications of the university (I know that work could be worse, but in any case it’ll be a different experience).
Also, I would like to travel to europe and EEUU for my vacations if it is possible because I’ve always wanted to. And for last, I’ll continue studying about my discipline, maybe I’ll make a postdegree or something like that. I don’t want to remain behind !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario