viernes, 9 de octubre de 2009

Japan <3


Today I’m going to write about the country that I would like to visit: Japan. I chose it, because I’m a biggest fan of Japanese culture, particularly the samurai culture, I love it because I practice martial arts.

I used to practice taekwondo but now, I’m practicing aikido, that is a Japanese martial art and I can say that it is the best thing that I ever tried. I think that if I travel to Japan I could learn so much more about the discipline, the founder -O’sensei-, the philosophy and the history of aikido. Maybe I will visit museums or something like that, places where I could find more information about it. Also I chose it, because I adore the typical pictures of the traditional Japanese parks with a lake, the cherry-tree’s flower, the little bridge on the lake and the peace’s feeling moving around. So, I want to be there and experiment that feeling.

Also, I would like to visit a Buddhist temple and stay in there for a long time, maybe all my vacations. I will enjoy the silence, just the sound of the wind… and meditate all day. This is for me, the perfect day ever. And, of course, I would like to training aikido with a real Japanese master, in the central dojo of Japan. That would be something really exciting to tell to my friends, my family and my child (when I have it).


I expect to make it happen some day =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario